Developed to meet the demands of their female team riders, the Ferra Pro is and advanced, full-featured women's boot engineered from the inside-out to offer the ultimate in customized fit, unlimited adaptability, and comfort. From the unique female-specific last to the precision support of the Hybrid Boa Closure System, it offers infinite options for on-the-fly adjustability - putting pro-level response, flex and function at your fingertips.
V2 UltraCush with Smartwool Liner
- UltraCush interior cushioning layer
- Smartwool Merino wool materialization
- Extended Comfort Flex neoprene toe box
- Updated X-Cage for superior heel hold
- Dual-density, heat-moldable core
- Closed-seam microsuede cuff and tongue
V2 PopCush Footbed
- Dual-density POPCUSH construction
- TPU arch support heel clip provides stability while allowing torsional flex
- Advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape
- Anti-fatigue coring design
- Airflow perforations
- Nylex moisture-wicking top sheet
V2 WaffleFlex Outsole
- UltraCush midsole construction for lightweight performance
- Metatarsal flex grooves for increased feel and flex
- Perimeter lug pattern for increased traction
Vans Hybrid BOA with Custom Slide Glide
The Hybrid system merges traditional lacing with the power of Boa closure at the instep and the adjustable flex control of Custom Slide Guide for secure, targeted heel hold and true custom comfort.
Power is the operative word with the PowerCuff Strap. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. It's configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.
Customize your heel hold with the V2 harness as it works in tandem with the V2 liner to provide enhanced support and personalized fit.