Burton [ak] Japan Guide 35L Backpack 2022
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items over 30% off are excluded from this policy.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship larger items such as Surfboards and SUPs. Special Orders are subject to conditions.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 30% or more.
Free In-Store Pickup
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
Go deep with backcountry function for big days and extended missions where having the right gear makes or breaks the day.
Leave no stash untracked. The Burton [ak] Japan Guide 35L Backpack is a backcountry-savvy top-loader big enough for full-day tours. Designed in collaboration with Japan riders Masanori Takeuchi and Hiroshi Fujiwara, the pack includes dedicated avalanche tool storage for quick access to essential safety gear plus back panel access for wide entry to the main body to find what you need. Small details like glove-friendly zips and buckles plus a dedicated goggle pocket make for smooth transitions and easy gear management.
- Back panel access to main compartment
- Easy-access internal shovel and probe storage pocket
- Side compression straps
- Built-in helmet carry with attachment loops
- Compression-molded back panel with airflow zones
- Vertical board carry
- Waterproof double-layer bottom panel
- Internal metal chassis for structure and support
- Load-balancing waist harness
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls and buckles
- Fleece-lined goggles/accessory pocket, waterproof zippered accessory pockets on the waistband, and oversized side pockets