Rome Katana Snowboard Bindings 2022
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items over 30% off are excluded from this policy.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship larger items such as Surfboards and SUPs. Special Orders are subject to conditions.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 30% or more.
Free In-Store Pickup
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
As versatile as it is sleek, the Katana is the binding of choice for riders who want lightweight performance from peak to park and back again. Built with the ultra-light, fully redesigned AsymWrap platform and upgraded impact absorption thanks to DuraCush™ on the SubBase pad and footbeds, the Katana is built to take speed, send-it deep and make any board ride better.
- ASYMWRAP: Built to maximize tweakability and a surfy board feel, our innovative AsymWrap platform started the conversation about how bindings can and should ride.
- PROFLEX ANKLE STRAP: All-new and powered by AuxTech®, these are incredibly expandable, super-durable and provide superior locked-in hold.
- PROGRIP TOE STRAP: Powered by AuxTech®, this innovative network of small hinges provides unmatched hold and locked-in grip.
PIVOTMOUNT MAX: A Rome exclusive binding innovation, PivotMounts are small adjustable pieces that allow riders to move the position of their ankle straps on their boots. The higher up on your boot the ankle strap sits, the more power and turn initiation. The lower the strap goes, the more surfy and tweakable your riding will be.
PivotMount Max provides 8 different strap options per side of the ankle strap, 64 configurations total.
- HIGHBACK ROTATION: Designed so riders can adjust their highbacks to mirror the angle of their heelside edge for maximum power transfer.
- HIGHBACK CANTING: Built so that riders can adjust the angle of their highback to mirror the angle of their lower leg for increased connection and stability.
- ADJUSTABLE BASEPLATE: Created to help fit a wider range of boot models and sizes.