Karakoram Prime X-W Splitboard Bindings 2022
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items over 30% off are excluded from this policy.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship larger items such as Surfboards and SUPs. Special Orders are subject to conditions.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 30% or more.
Free In-Store Pickup
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
CNC machined completely from 7000 Series Space-Grade Aluminum and injection molded with Carbon Nyolite, the Prime-X is the lightest Splitboard binding with Super Pivot Ratchets, AirPod strap, asymmetric heelcup, aluminum and titanium hardware, hollow titanium pins and Carbon Nyolite highback . The lower inner sidewall allows for tweaks while the taller outer sidewall provides surpport for touring. The Prime-X sets a new standard for backcountry snowboarders. Travel lighter, travel faster, ride harder.
- DualSpeed Risers with Heel-Lock – These risers open with a pole basket, have two heights, and have a retractable heel lock that you can flip up when you need it.
- Smooth Touring Pivot – Independent sleeves rotate freely on a fixed thru-axle, similar to a bike axle, making these stiff and smooth. They're wide for touring rigidity, they shed snow well, and the quick-releasing bracket allows for simple transitions.
- Dual Ride-Stride – Highback goes from ride mode to walk mode with a 1/4 turn of the forward lean block. Ride Mode: 0° to 22°, in 2° increments, Surf Mode: 0° or 11°, Walk Mode: -8° allows for longer stride.
- Prime System – Quickly attach your Prime bindings to your solid board with Quiver-Connectors or splitboard with the Ride Mode 2.0.
- Power Link – Getting your binding in and out of ride mode has never been easier than with Power Link, an ergonomic activation lever that allows you to remove your bindings or engage with one simple, fluid motion. Pull up to lock, push down to unlock.
- Active Joining – No slop with instant response. Pre-loaded contact points create an ultra solid connection between your bindings and splitboard.
- Aluminum Hardware – Custom 7075-T6 screws and hollow pins mean every gram counts.
- Asymmetrical Heelcup – The high sidewalls give support while sidehilling, and the low sidewalls allow for freedom of movement while riding.
- Open Chassis Design – Allows your board to flex naturally on its own, unaffected by bindings.
- Compatible with Standard Splitboard Inserts
- Compatible with Karakoram PRIME Quiver-Connectors
- Includes – Bindings, Interface Kit (Ride Mode 2.0, Tour Mode, DualSpeed Riser w/ Heel Lock), AirStrap toe strap and AirPod ankle strap