Dakine Sequoia Gore-tex Glove 2022
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is $99 or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
As we are unable to ship larger items such as Surfboards and SUPs via Canada Post and cannot offer free shipping for these items at this time. Special Orders are subject to conditions. Please contact us for more information.
Any day of the season, for more than one season.
Bluebird or blizzard, the Sequoia GORE-TEX Glove is up to the job. Removable Storm Liner gloves enable the Sequoia to perform across a broad temperature range. Wear them with when it's cold, and without when things are milder. Not to mention, touchscreen compatibility lets you can stay connected on the lift without risking frostbite. The GORE-TEX insert featuring Gore Warm technology optimizes the inner lining, membrane, and outer material to keep hands warmer for longer, and a Rubbertec palm confidently lends grip and brings amplifies durability in a heavy-wear area of the glove. As a bonus, an external water-resistant zipper stash easily stashes a locker key or cash and doubles as a heat pack pocket when the weather takes a turn toward frigid.
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Warm technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [ Glove 170 / 280g ] [ Mitt 170 / 340g ]
- PALM: Rubbertec (100% Non P-PVC)
- SHELL: 55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester melange with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece (100% polyester)
- FEATURES: External water resistant zippered stash / heat pocket
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash