Rome Stale Crewzer Snowboard 2022
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items over 30% off are excluded from this policy.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship larger items such as Surfboards and SUPs. Special Orders are subject to conditions.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 30% or more.
Free In-Store Pickup
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
The Stale Crewzer is designed by the Norwegian Wündershredder Ståle Sandbech for the days when he’s just lapping with the homies. Built with Fusion Camber and directional twin sensibilities, the Stale Crewzer has plenty of pop to keep park laps firing and sidehits boosting.
- FUSION CAMBER: Positive camber with small pockets of rocker at the contact points; the modern go-to for all-mountain performance.
- DIRECTIONAL TWIN: Boards designed with slightly longer noses than tails, but with both symmetrical sidecuts and symmetrical camber profiles.
- CARBON HOTRODS: A single carbon HotRod in the board’s nose and tail; super responsive and powerfully snappy.
- IMPACT PLATES: Built to lessen impact and dampen chatter, these woven glass plates are built under the board's insert pack.
- TRIAX GLASS: Fiberglass running in three different axes, built for torsionally rigidity and added snap.
- POP CORE: Our most versatile and durable core, built with alternating strips of 20mm strips of poplar and 20mm strips of paulownia.
- BIAX GLASS: Fiberglass with two different axes, built to be more torsionally playful and flexible.
- SINTERSPEED BASE: Our premium sintered base material featuring high molecular content and insane wax absorption thanks to its open structure. Our fastest and most advanced base for demanding riders.