Rome Ravine Snowboard 2022
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship surfboards, SUPs and other oversize items.
When you check out, select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days. Use code "LOCAL" for $20 off local pick-ups* over $100. * Exclusions apply.
The fan-favorite Ravine is a versatile all-mountain fun-haver. Built with a mellow yet responsive flex, our Directional Diamond 3D nose and plenty of taper for responsiveness and float on deep days. The Ravine loves to feast on a pow day but has a freestyle feel that makes days between storms just as fun.
- FREE-THE-RIDE: Designed for all-mountain prowess and float in the deep. Rockered in the nose, flat under the front foot, with a positive cambered tail.
- TAPER 7.5MM: All-mountain marauders. Taper is featured in directional boards built with wider noses than tails, helping with agile turns and added float in deep snow.
- DIAMOND 3D: Designed to increase float in deep snow, improve handling in variable terrain, smooth turn initiation, reduce edge catch and complement all-mountain riding in all-senses.
- CARBON HOTRODS: Two thin rods of carbon milled into the boards core in the tail for responsive and powerful snap.
- TRIAX GLASS: Fiberglass running in three different axes, built for torsionally rigidity and added snap.
- POP CORE: Our most versatile and durable core, built with alternating strips of 20mm strips of poplar and 20mm strips of paulownia.
- BIAX GLASS: Fiberglass with two different axes, built to be more torsionally playful and flexible.
- SINTERSTRONG BASE: The new go-to, this hardworking base is easy to fix with great wax retention. A low maintenance daily driver for riders of all ability levels.