The Project X is a hybrid all-mountain board that rides smooth and powerful like a luxury sports sedan.
It is the same shape as the Stratos, but it's built with ultralight, premium materials and Fusion Carbon construction. The tapered shape drops the tail in pow for more float and the 3D Contour Base, narrow sidecut and mid-stiff flex offer the perfect balance of turn performance and stability at speed. The directional rocker profile and Traction Tech 3.0 keep the Project X locked on edge accelerating into carves. New for 21/22, the nose section of the wood core is built with Koroyd, an ultralight composite material that is lighter than any wood, but super damp and durable. The Project X also features two layers of Carbon stringers for insane pop and Float Pack inserts that offer a setback stance option for the deepest days.
- Flip Flop Base
- By flip flopping the base graphic colors, P-Tex waste is drastically reduced by increasing the material yield.
- Wend Natural Wax
- Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Sintered Ultra Base
- World Cup proven race base made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) modified with special Fluoro and Paraffin based additives for better glide and increased durability. ULTRA base is harder and faster than any other sintered base.
- Ultra Iso-Core
- Triple-density core featuring stringers of ISOCORE - a foam/fiberglass composite thats as stiff as any wood but 15% lighter. Hardwood beech stringers are positioned along the edges for added durability.
- TeXtreme® Carbon
- Specially designed carbon fiber (12k non crimp fabric) that is podium proven in the Americas Cup and Tour De France. TeXtreme achieves a weight savings of about 20-30% compared to conventional carbon fiber.
- Factory Tuned
- All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls
- ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones improves the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Oversized Recycled Edges
- All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Fiberglass Reinforcement
- Fiberglass layer improve pop in nose and tail plus increases the longevity of the flex profile. This lightweight layer helps the board perform the same on day 100 as it did on day one - precise and playful.
- Fusion Tech
- Jones exclusive production process allows traditional topsheet layer to be replaced with ultra durable epoxy layer saving weight and material.
|Size (cm)||Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)||Radius|