Karakoram Nomad-W Splitboard Bindings 2022
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items over 30% off are excluded from this policy.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship larger items such as Surfboards and SUPs. Special Orders are subject to conditions.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 30% or more.
Free In-Store Pickup
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
Whether looking to wander or have a set peak to climb, the Nomad-W has you covered. Our workhorse binding based on the principles of our original SL, the Nomad-W has our X-Type Chassis, Reactive Highback and new AirPod strap. Light and bomb proof the Nomad-W will take you anywhere. Smaller and narrower sizing is now available for down to USW 5.
- Pre-loaded binding to board connections give instant response. The most responsive connection for snowboards and splitboards.
- Quick 1/4 turn from ride mode to walk mode
- Ride Mode: 0° to 22°, in 2° increments
- Surf Mode: 0° or 11°
- Walk Mode: -8° allows for longer stride
- Medium-Stiff Flex (8 of 10)
- Dual Ride-Stride Forward Lean adjustment for Splitboarding
- Flex-Lock compatible for Splitboarding
- High sidewall supports boot for better power transfer and grip while side hilling
- Low sidewall give freedom of movement for riding
- Independent Pressure Pods articulate to boot eliminating pressure points and pinch points.
- Made from P-Lite TPE, 30% lighter than standard TPU
- Custom 7075-T6 Aluminum Screws
- Hollow pins
WIDE CONTACT POINTS
- Wide binding contact equals power transfer directly to edges and tip to tail.
- Included with all Prime-X Bindings
INTERLOCKING SEAM TABS
- Seam tabs interlock across the seam of your splitboard interlocking and pre-loading the seam.
SNOW EJECTION CHANNELS
- Made from a carbon infused nylon, the Ride Mode 2.0 is designed to reduce snow build up and clear snow easily.
- Tour faster using less energy. Use the boots you want to ride in. Ride like a snowboarder. Tour like a hard booter.
- Independent sleeves rotate freely on a fixed through axle (similar to a bike axle) for the stiffest and smoothest touring pivot
- Wide support cradle increases tour mode rigidity
- Offset cradle allows snow to clear during entry
- Quick release touring bracket allows for quickest and simplest transition
DUAL SPEED RISERS
- Flip up with pole basket; simple and easy
- Dual height climbing risers