Burton Covert Jacket 2022 - Youth
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items at 40% Off or more are excluded from this policy. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 40% Off or more.
Free Store Pick-Up
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
Premium warmth and waterproofing in a timeless style that delivers maximum bang for your buck.
Because the youth deserve to accelerate their riding to the mountain's outer limits, too, with the premium feel and performance of the boys' Burton Covert Jacket. Doing what it can to help the planet, this bluesign® product lightens the impact on both people and the planet. Thermacore insulation and a breathable taffeta lining add strategic warmth for improved comfort. Snowboarding's proverbial pot of gold, this Covert Jacket even features the Room-To-Grow system, which allows the garment to expand to outlast growth spurts.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjustable cuffs
- Glove loops
- Ticket O-ring
- ThermacoreECO insulation (100g) is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Taffeta lining mapped with microfleece back panel for additional warmth
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter and crown adjustment
- Chest pockets and sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure, therma-pocket with media port, and zippered chest pocket and microfleece hand-warmer pockets