Burton Escapade EST Snowboard Bindings 2022
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items at 40% Off or more are excluded from this policy. Unfortunately we cannot ship surfboards, SUPs, and other oversize items.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 40% Off or more.
Free Store Pick-Up
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
Ultimate control and versatility from the legend for all-out comfort.
Lightweight, strong, and built to perform on any terrain, the women's Burton Escapade EST® Snowboard Binding is the only choice for women who want it all. Slightly softer, more playful, and lighter weight than the Lexa binding, it offers the perfect balance of high-end comfort and a playful feel. Hammock technology in the ankle strap combined with the Kickback Hammock Hi-back and Supergrip Capstrap literally wraps your entire boot in seamless comfort and response. The EST model pairs with a board featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- Hammockstrap ankle strap is ultra-responsive with a stitch-less construction and minimal materials, featuring a nylon cross spine for a more direct board connection
- Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the toebox of the boot
- PodBED Cushioning is a women's-exclusive system focusing on reducing common pressure points and featuring a clear top-sheet material that evenly distributes a rider's weight. B3 Gel Cushioning is formulated to not harden in cold temperatures and can withstand repeated impacts without breaking down.
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain. EST® mounting system has no hardware underfoot, features a flexible foot bed for improved board feel, and provides the widest range of stance options. Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response.
- Canted hi-back design follows the natural contours of your legs for maximum control and comfort. Kickback Hammock hi-back cradles your heel in complete suspension with a combination of internal spring tension and a molded hammock for increased response and reduced vibration.
- Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel. MicroFLAD system uses a lever and sliding plate system to set the forward lean angle of the hi-back.
- Double Take Buckles offer quicker engagement, faster tongue uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten your straps for vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use.
- Mounts only to boards featuring The Channel™ board mounting system