Burton Society Pant 2021 - Short
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items at 40% Off or more are excluded from this policy. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 40% Off or more.
Free Store Pick-Up
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
A favorite of team rider Kelly Clark, the Women's Burton Society Pants set you up to ride through all conditions with confidence. They are fully seam taped for storm-shedding comfort with low-bulk insulation to crank up the heat on cold lift rides. Little stuff like fleece-lined pockets and mesh-lined leg vents make a big difference when you spend a full day on the mountain. This edition is sized with a shorter inseam.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- Shortened inseam (30.5in)
- DRYRIDE fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® insulation (40g) uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Mesh-lined, no-snag inner thigh vents
- Zippered microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets and back pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Lifetime Warranty