Burton X EST Snowboard Binding 2022
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship surfboards, SUPs and other oversize items.
Minimalist and lightweight, this binding sets the standard for responsiveness, simplicity, and control.
The men's X EST® Snowboard Binding pairs the response of SpringBED suspension with the pro-caliber control of our a carbon blend ultra hi-back. Built for aggressive all-mountain riders, the freestyle minded zero-lean hi-back is micro-adjustable for the ideal stance. The EST® version offers enhanced flex and board feel and is only compatible with Burton Channel mount boards.
- SpringBED Suspension System is like having a trampoline underfoot, lifting the rider off the board for amplified cushioning and rebound
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- EST® mounting system has no hardware underfoot, features a flexible foot bed for improved board feel, and provides the widest range of stance options; Mounts only to boards featuring The Channel™ board mounting system
- Carbon composite ultra hi-back is minimal and lightweight, providing the highest standard of performance in a simplified package
- Double Take Buckles offer quicker engagement, faster tongue uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten your straps for vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use
- Asym Hammockstrap has a durable and low-profile design with an asymmetrical pad and spine shape that wraps the boot for outstanding response
- Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the toebox of the boot
- 50:50 carbon fiber/nylon composite blend construction is hyper lightweight and responsive
- All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.