Burton Yeasayer Snowboard 2022
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship surfboards, SUPs and other oversize items.
ALL MOUNTAIN SNOWBOARD
Make every turn a metaphorical thumbs up with the versatility and catch-free control of a board that's built to expand your horizons.
From unexplored peaks to your favorite parks, the women's Burton Yeasayer Snowboard tames anything that stands in your way. The board's Flat Top profile surfs through deep powder while keeping things stable underfoot, and a true twin design keeps you in control no matter which way you point it. Available in two versions, choose the relaxed and floaty Flying V or catch-free control of Flat Top. A laundry list of features all work together to ensure that the ride is as friendly as it is fun, with an energetic core, and Scoop tip and tail, which turn up the edges for a catch-free feel whether you're surfing through knee deep pow or sliding a box in the park.
ABOUT THE GRAPHIC: This board is inspired by the idea of contrast and opposition, light and dark, day and night, color or the lack thereof. There is beauty, grace, and power in the spaces between these differences. We sat down with the women’s team riders and put together a series of photos that stood in contrast to one another, which led us to a graphic that was greater than the sum of its parts. Our team delivers on this same idea with the Talent Scout.
- Twin shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- Flat Top profile provides stability, balance, and continuous edge control helping the tip and tail kick up for a catch-free and loose riding experience
- Twin flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance
- Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Women's-specific Triax Fiberglass provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders while providing the strength and response needed for everything from mini to mega shred
- Extruded Base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
- The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
|Weight Range||80-120 lbs. / 36-54 kg||100-150 lbs. / 45-68 kg||120-180 lbs. / 54-82 kg||150-200 lbs.+ / 68-91 kg+|