Spark Crossbar Clips
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is $99 or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Bikes are excluded from this policy as we cannot ship them.
As we are unable to ship larger items such as Surfboards via Canada Post we cannot offer free shipping for these items at this time. Special Orders are subject to conditions. Please contact us for more information.
This creative design features a one-piece crossbar that extends from one set of bolts to the other for a stiff and gapless connection between board halves. The crossbar and lever rotate out of the way leaving nothing hanging over the edges to snag while youre touring or getting rad split skiing. Clamping tension is easily fine-tuned by turning a set screw, compensating for any wear or board variability. Spark Crossbar Clips are made from aluminum and brass in an elegant low profile design, with only two moving parts. As a bonus feature, they can be entirely set up with the M3 hex bit on your Spark tool.
Crossbar clips have been redesigned for 18/19 to perfect the features of this product. The same general principle, but refined and re-mixed to give you an even better connection with more adjustability.
Includes: 2 x Levers, 2 x Crossbars, 2 x Shear Bushings, screws, and extra screws for use with thinner boards.
Weight: 3.38oz/pr (96g)
- Increased clamp travel and leverage: The lever now flips 180 degrees versus 90 degrees, which allows it to open more making it easier to slide the board halves together. Improved leverage makes it easier to clamp shut.
- Better durability: The crossbar now slides under a brass shear bushing rather than the aluminum L bracket, which eliminates aluminum on aluminum wear.
- One less screw: The lever now pivots on a mounting screw instead of an additional screw on the crossbar.
- Increased adjustability: 50% more range than the 17/18 version.
- More connection: U-shaped cutouts in the crossbar surround the mounting hardware for a more solid connection.
- Still lightweight: Technically, this new design is 7 grams more per clip. (48g per clip with screws)