The reigning queen of the mountain with warmth and comfort that lets you push your riding.
As accomplished as the pros who ride it, the women's Burton Supreme Snowboard Boots channel the best of the best into one boot that balances pro-level performance with out-of-the-box comfort that any rider will appreciate. Our most comfortable liner shaves weight and cranks up the warmth factor thanks to heat-reflective tech in boot and liner. The foot-hugging comfort continues with a shell that puts cushioning closer to the foot and further insulates for warmth and cushioning that hold up no matter how cold it gets.
- Welded backstay increases support and durability; 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Women's-specific True Fit is designed for a lower volume and more accurate fit for a woman's foot resulting in better board feel and control; Articulating cuff allows the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently creating fluid forward motion and maximum heel hold with minimal shell distortion
- Tuff Cuff Lite increases heel hold and wraps the ankle with medial and lateral support and also enables free flex from heel to toe; Plush Cuff 2.0 features a separate cuff that wraps the bottom half of the calf and stretches to fit a wide range of shapes and sizes
- Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period; Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Speed Zone lacing system features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the tension of upper and lower zones in seconds; New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions; B3 gel cushioning provides maximum damping, doesn't harden in cold temperatures, and withstands repeated impact without breaking down; ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot
- Life Liner uses heat-moldable, lightweight materials for high-end performance with a relaxed feel and features a responsive PU tongue for a combination of quickness and resistance breakdown that excels during long seasons of hard riding; DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture; Ultralon Performance Foam® has excellent thermo-forming ability, adapting the boot liner to the contours of the foot
- PodBED dual-density outsole provides targeted stiffness, balanced response and dampening, and lightweight grip in the toe and heel
- 1-Year Warranty