The Aura OG is a lightweight and responsive boot equipped to excel for all riders in all terrain. The speed and simplicity of its single-dial Boa Closure System make precise, on-the-fly adjustability practically effortless, while the V1 Waffle Lug outsole and classic sidestripe add original and unmistakable Vans style.
V1 UltraCush with Smartwool Liner
- Smartwool Merino wool materialization
- UltraCush interior cushioning layer.
- Dual-density, heat-moldable core
- Comfort Flex neoprene toe box
- Closed-seam brushed fleece cuff
V1 PopCush Footbed
- Single-density POPCUSH construction
- Advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape
- Anti-fatigue coring design
- Airflow perforations
- Nyleex moisture-wicking top sheet
V1 Waffle Lug Outsole
- Aggressive reverse waffle lug pattern for all-mountain and street performance
- Vans' special recipe rubber compound for all-condition traction
Vans Boa Coiler
This tongue-mounted single reel system utilizes a spring-loaded spool to automatically retract cable slack for quick and efficient closure. Cable guides are designed to optimize closure force in specific areas of the boot.
Instep Flex Zone - BOA Specific
The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
Vans' lightest and most simple harness is designed to ensure effective support and heel hold when paired with the V1 Liner