For the lace boot purist, the Hi-Standard Pro is a team-tested and approved classic, painstakingly developed to achieve that ideal balance bteween flexibility and support, simplicity and crucial tech function. Equipped with proven features like Tongue Lock Down 1 System and PowerCuff Strap, it offers everything that committed all-terrain riders demand.
V2 UltraCush with Smartwool Liner
- UltraCush interior cushioning layer
- Smartwool Merino wool materialization
- Extended Comfort Flex neoprene toe box
- Updated X-Cage for superior heel hold
- Dual-density, heat-moldable core
- Closed-seam microsuede cuff and tongue
V2 PopCush Footbed
- Dual-density POPCUSH construction
- TPU arch support heel clip provides stability while allowing torsional flex
- Advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape
- Anti-fatigue coring design
- Airflow perforations
- Nylex moisture-wicking top sheet
V2 WaffleFlex Outsole
- UltraCush midsole construction for lightweight performance
- Metatarsal flex grooves for increased feel and flex
- Perimeter lug pattern for increased traction
Tongue Lock Down 1
The Tongue Lock Down (TLD1) system adds and additional level of heel hold by connecting with your external laces and pulling the boot tongue toward your instep while tightening.
Power is the operative word with the PowerCuff Strap. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. It's configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.
Customize your heel hold with the V2 harness as it works in tandem with the V2 liner to provide enhanced support and personalized fit.