Vans Sequal Boot 2020
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is $99 or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
As we are unable to ship larger items such as Surfboards and SUPs via Canada Post and cannot offer free shipping for these items at this time. Special Orders are subject to conditions. Please contact us for more information.
The Sequal is Vans' most advanced traditional lace boot, purpose-built to deliver pro-level performance for the uncompromising lace purist. The revolutionary Tongue Lock Down 2 System provides precise internal tuning that enables the rider to control boot stiffness while securing vital heel hold. The Vans Flex Control System adds another level of customization, while the premium V3 liner and footbed cradle your foot in comfort.
V3 UltraCush with TNF FlashDry Liner
- UltraCush interior cushioning layer
- The North Face FlashDry materialization
- Expanded Comfort Flex neoprene forefoot
- Updated X-Cage for superior heel hold
- Dual-density, heat-moldable core
- Closed-seam microsuede cuff and tongue
V3 PopCush Footbed
- Tri-density POPCUSH construction
- OrthoLite open-cell foam top layer
- TPU arch support heel clip provides stability while allowing torsional flex
- Advanced 3D-molded anatomical shapes
- Anti-fatigue coring design
- Airflow perforations
- Nylex moisture-wicking top sheet
V3 UltimateWaffle Outsole
- UltraCush midsole construction for lightweight performance and advanced dampening
- Aggressive perimeter lug pattern for all-terrain traction and optimum snow release
- Co-molded asymmetrical ESS arch cradle for enhanced stability and energy transfer
Asymmetrical Flex Zone
This tongue-mounted single reel system utilizes a spring-loaded spool to automatically retract cable slack for quick and efficient closure. Cable guides are designed to optimize closure force in specific areas of the boot.
Tongue Lock Down 2
Vans' patented Tongue Long Down 2 (TLD2) also pulls the tongue toward your instep as you tighten down your internal harness lace for additional heel hold. Different from TLD1, this achieves an even more focused connection by attaching directly to the internal lacing rather than the boots' external laces.
Vans Flex Control System
These removable, high-rebound Hytrel tongue stiffeners enable riders to custom-tune their boot flex. Keep both in for maximum support, use just one for increased lateral or medial response, or take them both out for a softer-flexing boot. As your boots soften up over time, add the tongue stiffeners back in to extend the life of your boots.