To create the most responsive and supportive boot in Vans' lineup, the Verse was built from the ground up to optimize the precision and power of the Boa Closure System. Utilizing Custom Focus Plus construction, the boot features the micro-adjustability of Boa in a dynamic, dual-zone configuration that ensures unlimited, on-the-fly flex control and superior heel hold for the most demanding riders.
V3 UltraCush with TNF FlashDry Liner
- UltraCush interior cushioning layer
- The North Face FlashDry materialization
- Expanded Comfort Flex neoprene forefoot
- Updated X-Cage for superior heel hold
- Dual-density, heat-moldable core
- Closed-seam microsuede cuff and tongue
V3 PopCush Footbed
- Tri-density POPCUSH construction
- OrthoLite open-cell foam top layer
- TPU arch support heel clip provides stability while allowing torsional flex
- Advanced 3D-molded anatomical shapes
- Anti-fatigue coring design
- Airflow perforations
- Nylex moisture-wicking top sheet
V3 UltimateWaffle Outsole
- UltraCush midsole construction for lightweight performance and advanced dampening
- Aggressive perimeter lug pattern for all-terrain traction and optimum snow release
- Co-molded asymmetrical ESS arch cradle for enhanced stability and energy transfer
BOA Custom Focus Plus with Custom Slide Glide
- Custom Focus Plus features two high-power reels that control three zones of closure linked by Vans' excluusive Custom Slide Guide, delivering concentrated closure around the instep area for superior heel hold.
Vans Flex Control System
These removable, high-rebound Hytrel tongue stiffeners enable riders to custom-tune their boot flex. Keep both in for maximum support, use just one for increased lateral or medial response, or take them both out for a softer-flexing boot. As your boots soften up over time, add the tongue stiffeners back in to extend the life of your boots.
Waterproof Zipper Shroud + D-Ring
This feature (unique to the Verse boot) is a durable and weatherproof fabric shield that protects the lower part of your boot from snow, ice and moisture, ensuring easy access to your Boa closure no matter what the weather throws at you. It also features a metal D-ring for securely fastening your pant gaiters to lock out snow.