Jones Flagship Snowboard 2022
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is $99 or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
As we are unable to ship larger items such as Surfboards and SUPs via Canada Post and cannot offer free shipping for these items at this time. Special Orders are subject to conditions. Please contact us for more information.
Free In-Store Pickup
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
The Flagship excels in technical terrain and is one the most confidence inspiring freeride boards on the planet.
Featuring a directional rocker profile + Traction Tech 3.0 for unmatched edge grip on hard snow and a 3D Contour Base 3.0 for epic float in pow, the Flagship carves, stomps or straight lines with unbelievable precision. The Flagship's tapered shape sinks the tail in pow for better float and quicker turns, while the Engineered Veneer Topsheet, Flax/Basalt Power Stringers and Power Core add torsional response and reduce board chatter in rough snow. The Flagship also has Float Pack inserts that give you the option of super setback stance on the deepest days.
- 3D Contour Base 3.0 - Freeride focused 3D-base contours featuring an even balance of 7mm of spoon bevel in the nose and 7mm of spoon bevel in the tail. Spoon bevel starts at the rocker point.
- Traction Tech 3.0 - Traction Tech 3.0 features three bumps per edge (front binding, board center, back binding). The middle bump is slightly bigger than the outside bumps for better grip.
- Progressive sidecut - At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the sidecut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.
- Blunt nose - How a board glides in powder, crust, corn or any snow more than an inch deep, is dictated by it’s front contact point and just past it. Next time you are in soft snow watch how much snow comes over the corner of the nose near the contact point. The billowing snow coming out from behind the tip means you are plowing through it which is obviously slowing you down. By adding a blunt nose you get the float benefits of a much longer nose without the ‘snow plow’ rounded tip and it’s extra swing weight. - Jeremy Jones
- Directional flex pattern - Off set tip-to-tail flex pattern that is designed for directional freeride boards. The nose, center of board and tail are slightly different stiffnesses to help lift the nose, sink the tail and improve stability at speed.
- Tapered shape, 12.5 mm - A hybrid rocker/camber flex pattern defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tip floats the board’s nose and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch.
- V-core - Jones exclusive wood core profiling that offers a stable and playful board feel. The wood core is softer between the feet for easy turn initiation and stiffer in the nose and tail for stability riding through uneven terrain and landing airs.
- Directional Rocker - A hybrid rocker/camber flex pattern defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tip floats the board’s nose and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch.
- Wend Natural Wax - Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Flip-Flop Base - Producing two or more base color options minimizes p-tex waste. Order may be filled with either color. Color does not vary by size.
- Sintered 9900 Base - Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and Carbon. This ultra-fast base is easy to repair thanks to the UHMW-PE.
- Triax fiberglass - Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- Float Pack - Allows super setback stance for deep pow days.
- Bio Resin - Bio Resin is a bio-based epoxy made with 27% plant-based carbon instead of petroleum-based carbon. The organic raw materials used to make bio-resin are co-products or waste products of plant-based industrial processes. Bio-resin requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions to produce than conventional epoxy.
- Oversized recycled edges - All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls - ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. We improve the sustainability of our snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Factory Tuned - All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Forever Flex - Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
- Sustainable Flax/Basalt Power stringers - Sustainable stringer made with 100% natural fibers. Basalt stringers improve torsional response and transfer power from under your feet to the tips of the board to eliminate nose and tail chatter.
- Engineered Wood Veneer - New composite wood veneer topsheets. Wood veneer topsheets dampen ride and absorb board chatter.
- Power Core - Triple-density full wood core featuring hardwood bamboo stringers for added pop and durability plus paulownia for weight savings.