Modern 7'6" Blackbird Poly Clear
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items over 30% off are excluded from this policy.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship larger items such as Surfboards and SUPs. Special Orders are subject to conditions.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 30% or more.
Free In-Store Pickup
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
- OUTLINE: Classified as a fun shape, the outline is full and generous from nose to tail providing maximum stability on small to medium size waves. The rounded nose keeps the area up front and allows the rider to comfortably shift their weight forward when trimming along a wave. The slight taper through the tail lets you manoeuvre the board with ease.
- CONTOURS: Low-to-moderate rocker makes this board paddle onto waves really well, accelerate from the take off with minimal effort, and make flowing turns on the face of the wave. Vee-to-double concave bottom offers easy rail-to-rail transitions, while adding speed and response when driving off the tail.
- FOIL: Designed with plenty of volume in the nose and tail, and out towards the rails, providing added stability and making this board simple to ride, regardless of your skill level.
- FINS: All Blackbirds have FCS II plugs making it easy to insert, change and remove you fins in seconds. The 70 and 76 models are set up as a thruster to really maximize maneuverability, the larger sizes; 80 and 91 come with a single box fin setup plus two side plugs for a more controlled feel.
- AESTHETIC: Updated with new colours across the range. Traditional resin tints, rail laps, and gloss finish not only look striking but also guarantees that each board has its own unique appearance.
- The Blackbird has a bigger sweet spot compared to other funboards on the market. This is a reliable, slick looking PU board that will remain in your quiver for years.
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Fins (supplied with board)|
|7'6"||21 5/8"||3"||53L||FCSII Performer|