L1 Aftershock Jacket 2022
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items at 40% Off or more are excluded from this policy. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 40% Off or more.
Free Store Pick-Up
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
This is the riding pullover you’ll need this season.
- 3/4 Water Resistant Center Front Zip
- Water Resistant Zip Hand Pockets
- Right Side Entry Zip And Doubles Underarm Vent
- Large Chest Pocket With Zip And Big Logo On Covered Flap
- Printed Lining
- Shock Cord Hood And Hem Adjust
- Mesh Lined Underarm Vent Zips
- Soft Chin Guard
- Inner Storm Flap
- Jacket To Pant Snap Away Powder Skirt
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Stretch Sleeve Gaiter With Thumbhole
- Key Clip
- Micro Ripstop 2L
- 20,000g Breathability
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating
- 2-layer shell fabric is waterproof, windproof, and breathable. The fabric features a water-repellent finish, a waterproof/breathable membrane, and a tricot or mesh interior lining for added comfort.
- 150g insulation: Insulated with material weighing 150 grams/square meter.
- Regular fit: Traditional outerwear fit with room to layer, but not too loose. Relaxed through the hips and thighs with a regular leg opening
- Recycled Materials: A work in progress, we’ve set a goal to work towards having a line completely made of only fully recycled fabrics in the near future. As we start this journey, our main goal is to do our part in reducing the industry’s greater impact one step at a time.
- Eco Yarn Lining: The first step being the addition of (GRS) certified 100% recycled polyester found in our linings as well as our new high pile fleece, manufactured from used PET bottles. Using environmentally-friendly recycling processes, it does not require petrochemical raw materials and saves natural resources reducing the burden on the environment. We have also switched our nylon lining in 45 of our 48 styles to Ecoya® — a type of solution dyed yarn. Statistics show when generic textiles are replaced with Ecoya®, the release of CO2 and COD is greatly reduced while water and chemicals are also conserved. Such as water savings of 46%, COD savings of 67%, Coal savings of 64%, Chemical savings of 92%, CO2 savings of 63%, Electricity savings of 59%.
- PFC Free DWR: As part of our commitment to improving our environmental footprint we have entirely switched from C6 DWR containing hazardous PFC’s (per- and poly-fluorinated chemicals) to PFC-free DWR on all our fabrics and styles that require a DWR coating. The importance of a cleaner textile process is fundamental in our journey to reducing our environmental footprint.