L1 Fairbanks Jacket 2022
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items at 40% Off or more are excluded from this policy. Unfortunately we cannot ship surfboards, SUPs, and other oversize items.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 40% Off or more.
Free Store Pick-Up
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
The ever-popular Fairbanks is back with the clean contemporary aesthetic you love. The modern minimalist look that works both on and off the mountain.
- 2-Way metal front zip
- Chest pockets
- Side hand pockets with zips
- Zip underarm vents
- Side hem zips
- Shock cord hood adjust
- Soft chin guard
- Inner storm flap
- Jacket to pant snap away powder skirt
- Adjustable cuff
- Stretch sleeve gaiter with thumbhole
- Inner zip pocket with cord exit and cable guide
- Goggle pocket
- Key clip
- Two Tone Herringbone 2L
- 20,000mm Waterproofing
- 20,000g Breathability
- 2-layer shell fabric is waterproof, windproof, and breathable. The fabric features a water-repellent finish, a waterproof/breathable membrane, and a tricot or mesh interior lining for added comfort.
- Critically seam sealed: Main seams and areas with stitch lines are heat sealed with water-repellent tape.
- 60g insulation: Insulated with material weighing 60 grams/square meter.
- Regular fit: Traditional outerwear fit with room to layer, but not too loose. Relaxed through the hips and thighs with a regular leg opening
- Recycled Materials: A work in progress, we’ve set a goal to work towards having a line completely made of only fully recycled fabrics in the near future. As we start this journey, our main goal is to do our part in reducing the industry’s greater impact one step at a time.
- PFC Free DWR: As part of our commitment to improving our environmental footprint we have entirely switched from C6 DWR containing hazardous PFC’s (per- and poly-fluorinated chemicals) to PFC-free DWR on all our fabrics and styles that require a DWR coating. The importance of a cleaner textile process is fundamental in our journey to reducing our environmental footprint.