L1 Sao Bib Pant 2022
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship surfboards, SUPs and other oversize items.
The Sao Bib takes a classic bib silhouette to the next level with our lightweight 3-Layer stretch fabric and all the technical features you expect from the L1 Theorem line. With its elegant fit and stretch in all the right paces, the Sao is truly the point where fashion and function meet.
- Logo Elastic Shoulder Straps With Buckles Adjustment
- Water Resistant Center Front Zip
- Water Resistant Zip Chest And Hand Pockets
- Water Resistant Zip Tight And Back Pockets
- Soft Tricot Lined Seat And Fly
- Back Stretch Panel
- 2-Way Water Resistant Zip Side Entry And Vents
- With Snap Tabs Closure On Top
- Zip Leg Gussets
- Crotch Gussets
- Articulated Legs
- Jacket To Pant Connection Loops With Snaps
- Leg Snow Gaiters With Gripper Elastic
- Boot Hooks
- Reinforced Hem
- Key Clip
- 20,000mm Waterproofing
- 20,000g Breathability
- 3-layer shell fabric is waterproof, windproof, and breathable. The fabric features a water-repellent finish, a waterproof/breathable membrane, and a lightweight knit interior. No lining. The 3 layers are bonded to become one lightweight fabric to protect you from the elements.
- 4-way stretch: Made with yarn that stretches in both directions, crosswise and lengthwise.
- Fully seam sealed: All seams and areas with stitch lines are heat sealed with water-repellent tape.
- Shell: Non-insulated garment, single layer, and wind-resistant.
- Regular fit: Traditional outerwear fit with room to layer, but not too loose. Relaxed through the hips and thighs with a regular leg opening
- Recycled Materials: A work in progress, we’ve set a goal to work towards having a line completely made of only fully recycled fabrics in the near future. As we start this journey, our main goal is to do our part in reducing the industry’s greater impact one step at a time.
- PFC Free DWR: As part of our commitment to improving our environmental footprint we have entirely switched from C6 DWR containing hazardous PFC’s (per- and poly-fluorinated chemicals) to PFC-free DWR on all our fabrics and styles that require a DWR coating. The importance of a cleaner textile process is fundamental in our journey to reducing our environmental footprint.