L1 Thunder Pant 2022
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship surfboards, SUPs and other oversize items.
Fun and functional, the Snowblind jacket walks the line between fashion and function featuring a drop shoulder oversized fit, lightweight ripstop fabric and a forward modern aesthetic.
- Fly Zip With Shank Closure
- Flat Drawcord Belt
- Soft Tricot Lined Waistband And Fly
- Zip Slash Hand Pockets
- Zip Back And Tight Pockets
- Zip Leg Gussets
- Crotch Gusset
- Snow Gaiters With Gripper Elastic
- Boot Hooks
- Key Clip
- Reinforce Hem
- Mesh Lined
- 20,000mm Waterproofing
- 20,000g Breathability
- 2-layer shell fabric is waterproof, windproof, and breathable. The fabric features a water-repellent finish, a waterproof/breathable membrane, and a tricot or mesh interior lining for added comfort.
- Critically seam sealed: Main seams and areas with stitch lines are heat sealed with water-repellent tape.
- Shell: Non-insulated garment, single layer, and wind-resistant.
- Skinny fit: The Skinny gives you a tight fit through the hips, thighs, knees, and calves with enough room to go over your boots
- Recycled Materials: A work in progress, we’ve set a goal to work towards having a line completely made of only fully recycled fabrics in the near future. As we start this journey, our main goal is to do our part in reducing the industry’s greater impact one step at a time.
- PFC Free DWR: As part of our commitment to improving our environmental footprint we have entirely switched from C6 DWR containing hazardous PFC’s (per- and poly-fluorinated chemicals) to PFC-free DWR on all our fabrics and styles that require a DWR coating. The importance of a cleaner textile process is fundamental in our journey to reducing our environmental footprint.