Nocs Zoom Tube Monocular Telescope
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship surfboards, SUPs and other oversize items.
Built from the ground up as a monocular ready for anything. Designed to pack easily, and be held effortlessly, the Zoom Tube is the monocular you wished you had all along. Top shelf optics in a compact go-anywhere package.
- Water Resistant (IPX4)
- Wide Field of View (384ft @ 1000yds)
- Fully Multi Coated Lens + BaK4 Roof Pris
- Rugged Impact Absorbing Housing + Scratch Resistant Lenses
- Twist Up Eyecup, compatible with glasses
- Form Optimized Optics: Quality glass for any outing. With Nocs' Fully Multi Coated lens array and BaK4 prisms, the Zoom Tube brings optical clarity and brightness from edge to edge, no matter the hour.
- Light + Compact: Weighing in at a svelte 9.5 oz (270g), the Zoom Tube is light and packable for any adventure. Slides into a pocket, purse, or pack with ease. The ribbed housing absorbs impact and provides grip.
- IPX4 Water Resistant: Take the Zoom Tube out in any weather: rain, fog, snow. The IPX4 ingress protection rating means this is engineered to keep up in the field. Built to go where no other optics dare to go. See you out there.
- Inspector Microscope: The first microscope conversion for field optics. The Inspector is a 4x zoom multiplier that refocuses the lens groups in order to provide a microscopic view of detail. See beyond what meets the eye.
- Snap a Photo: The Zoom Tube was designed to make snapping a photo with your smartphone easy. Like a 400mm camera lens for your phone, capture the detail of your surroundings with a true analog zoom. Just line it up, and check out the Photo Rig adapter for shooting video and dialing in your photos.
- Tripod Mountable: With a 1/4” 20 threaded tripod adapter engineered into the frame, the Zoom Tube can be mounted on a tripod for steady viewing. Or, mount it to any backpack strap with the Peak Design Capture Clip, with a quick release and secure aluminum body for easy access glass in the field.