Rome Ravine Snowboard 2022 - Women's
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship surfboards, SUPs and other oversize items.
The Women’s Ravine is built for riders who want a dependable and versatile ride that handles business no matter the conditions. Featuring our Directional Diamond 3D and plenty of taper, this torsionally playful board hovers through powder and holds an edge through the slickest conditions with ease.
- FREE-THE-RIDE: Designed for all-mountain prowess and float in the deep. Rockered in the nose, flat under the front foot, with a positive cambered tail.
- TAPER 5.5MM: All-mountain marauders. Taper is featured in directional boards built with wider noses than tails, helping with agile turns and added float in deep snow.
- DIAMOND 3D: Designed to increase float in deep snow, improve handling in variable terrain, smooth turn initiation, reduce edge catch and complement all-mountain riding in all-senses.
- CARBON HOTRODS: Two thin rods of carbon milled into the boards core in the tail for responsive and powerful snap.
- TRIAX GLASS: Fiberglass running in three different axes, built for torsionally rigidity and added snap.
- POP CORE: Our most versatile and durable core, built with alternating strips of 20mm strips of poplar and 20mm strips of paulownia.
- BIAX GLASS: Fiberglass with two different axes, built to be more torsionally playful and flexible.
- SINTERSTRONG BASE: The new go-to, this hardworking base is easy to fix with great wax retention. A low maintenance daily driver for riders of all ability levels.