Smartwool Merino 250 1/4 Zip Baselayer Top 2022 - Women
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items at 40% Off or more are excluded from this policy. Unfortunately we cannot ship surfboards, SUPs, and other oversize items.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 40% Off or more.
Free Store Pick-Up
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
We've updated the fit of our Women's Merino 250 Base Layer 1/4 Zip to improve functionality while also enhancing aesthetics. As one of our heaviest base layer tops and one of our best base layers for cold weather, this garment uses 100% responsibly sourced Merino wool, shoulder panels, and a flatlock seam construction to help minimize chafing as well as keep you comfortable and temperature regulated as you enjoy high-intensity skiing, hiking, running, and more.
- Merino 250: This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a range of body shapes
- Back body seam wraps to front for body-enhancing fit
- Crew neck with raglan sleeves
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- 8" (20 cm) center front zip with semi-locking slider
- Knit in China: 100% Merino Wool
- Garment Weight: 236 g = 8.32 oz