Smartwool Traced Dahlia Pattern Performance Snow Full Cushion Over-the-Calf Sock 2022
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items at 40% Off or more are excluded from this policy. Unfortunately we cannot ship surfboards, SUPs, and other oversize items.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 40% Off or more.
Free Store Pick-Up
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
Our Women's PhD® Snow Medium Traced Dahlia Pattern socks bring one-of-a-kind Mary Rand inspired artwork to your snow day kit. Our thickest and warmest snowboard socks feature our best sock tech, including our Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, our Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort, and our 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit—so you can board and explore more confidently.
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Full Cushion: Cushioning on the entire sock for added protection and warmth.
- Indestructawool™: Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting: Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ Toe: Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Women's Specific Fit: Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Mary Rand inspired artwork by Smartwool®
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 64% Merino Wool, 35% Nylon, 1% Elastane