Smith Code MIPS Helmet 2022
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items at 40% Off or more are excluded from this policy. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 40% Off or more.
Free Store Pick-Up
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
It's the little things that make a difference. Fresh snow, a day off, and a helmet that prioritizes comfort and style right along with crash protection. The Smith Code ski and snowboard helmet does it all. Zonal Koroyd® and MIPS® impact protection absorb energy in the event of a crash. The super-adjustable BOA® 360 Fit System and a warm, knit liner let you customize the fit for comfort that lasts from first chair to last. Six engineered vents work with your goggles for fog-free vision, and a magnetic chinstrap buckle makes for easy one-hand operation. Not to mention it's nice and light, too. The little things add up.
- Lightweight in-mold construction fuses the exterior shell and EPS foam for a one-piece design that's lightweight and durable
- Zonal Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Select colorways offered without MIPS® system
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- BOA® 360 Fit System offers the most adjustable fit with the turn of a dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustability
- The Wayfinder strap system featuring Fidlock® offers easy one-hand operation
- Six fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Outdoor Tech™ audio system compatible
- Technical-knit liner is audio chip compatible
- Removable goggle strap lock for streamlined shell when goggles are worn under helmet
- Beanie compatible