Smith Embark Sunglasses
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship surfboards, SUPs and other oversize items.
In the alpine, maintaining eye protection is crucial for glacier travel, high elevation summits, and spring snowfields. The Smith Embark glacier glasses are a reliable choice, capable of withstanding harsh and ever-changing conditions while delivering a view that boosts contrast and allows you to observe every crevasse, wind drift, and terrain feature. With the ChromaPop™ technology, the entire lens range offers enhanced color and contrast performance, ensuring that you always have the best possible view. Along with removable and ventilated side shields for peripheral light coverage, the glasses feature low-profile, adjustable temple arms to customize the fit. To keep them secure during technical ascents and high-speed descents, a goggle-inspired retainer strap is included.
- ChromaPop™ Glacier Photochromic lens tint adapts to match the light conditions with less sensitivity to temperature changes and full ChromaPop™ contrast and color enhancement throughout the tint range
- Anti-fog and hydroleophobic coatings on the Glacier Photochromic lenses for clear optics and easy cleaning
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
- 6-base lens curvature offers a modest wraparound fit
- Megol temple and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- What's Included: Removable TPU side shields block peripheral light, Snow goggle inspired retainer strap, Microfiber bag and hard case