Smith I/O MAG S Goggles 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
You can only scope your line if you can see where you're going. Putting on the Smith I/O MAG™ goggles is like flipping the switch from regular to widescreen. Our ChromaPop™ lens tech boosts color and contrast, so every wind lip, landing, and tree glade is as sharp as possible. It gets our highest level of anti-fog treatment and integrates with our helmets for airflow that keeps them fog-free through all weather conditions. Whether the day dawns clear or stormy, lens swaps are a snap thanks to our quick-swap MAG™ lens system. Compatible only with lenses from 20/21 production season. Not compatible with lenses 19/20 or earlier. Because no two faces are the same, the I/O MAG™ S is scaled down to fit smaller faces.
- Smith MAG™ lens change system uses magnets for quick, easy lens changes
- Spherical Carbonic-x lens for distortion-free optics and impact resistance
- 5X™ anti-fog inner lens for advanced fog-free performance
- Available with ChromaPop™ lens: ChromaPop™ enhances contrast and natural color to make the details pop
Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, venting and fog-free performance
- QuickFit strap adjustment system lets you find the right fit fast
- Ultra-wide, silicone-backed strap stays put
- Three-layer DriWix face foam wicks moisture for a fog-free fit
- Responsive Fit™ frame adjusts to your face for a precise, comfortable fit