Spark Ibex Crampons 2022
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items at 40% Off or more are excluded from this policy. Unfortunately we cannot ship surfboards, SUPs, and other oversize items.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 40% Off or more.
Free Store Pick-Up
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
Ibex Crampons are 4WD for your splitboard. Lightweight aluminum construction for max strength and minimum weight. Installation and removal is effortless and can be done on the fly without unstrapping, by sliding the crampon sideways into and out of touring bracket claw mounts. Teeth are fully engaged when used with or without the dual position climbing wire for maximum security on dicey terrain. The dual-width design features one crampon that is slightly wider than the other, allowing the crampons to nest together for easy handling and reduced packing space.
- Weight: 5.93 oz/ea (168g) – 11.85 oz/pr (336g) - Regular
- Easy Installation and Removal: Slide in and remove while skinning, without removing your bindings.
- Made for the Steeps: Climbing wire pushes crampon teeth fully into the snow for secure ascents on steep terrain and in firm conditions.
- Nesting Design: The dual-width design features one crampon that is slightly wider than the other, allowing the crampons to nest together for easy handling and reduced packing space.
- Lightweight: Aluminum construction with cutouts.
- Storage: Includes storage bag to protect other gear in your pack.