Stoko K1 Breath Knee Brace - Women
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship surfboards, SUPs and other oversize items.
The K1 Breathe was designed to keep you cool, comfortable, and fully supported when doing the activities you love. Every pair of K1 Breathe tights features state-of-the-art knitted ventilation incorporated directly into the material for optimal temperature control and support. Whether you’re recovering from a knee injury, need extra support, or you’re looking to protect against injury, the K1 Breathe has got you covered. The Embrace System™ is integrated directly into the fabric, providing medical-grade bracing for both your knees that is completely adjustable using the two control dials.
The Embrace System™ is made up of over 30 meters of cables that are distributed throughout the tight. The cables start at the waistband, connecting to the two dials, running down to your calves and then back up to the waistband.
The K1 Breathe is designed to move with you and provide support in compromised positions. This is thanks to the placement of the cables in a way that mimics your natural support systems - your muscles and ligaments. When your knee goes into a compromised position, the cables pull tight, helping to restore natural alignment.Our fabric is knit with yarn made from recycled material.
- INTEGRATED SUPPORT CABLES: Cables are integrated seamlessly into the K1’s fabric, mimicking the natural support of your muscles and ligaments. The result is anatomically correct joint support that moves with your body throughout your entire range of motion. This makes it the most comfortable joint support product on the market.
- SUPPORTIVE LAMINATIONS: Supportive laminations lock the cables in place enabling the cables to support your body. Together these components create top of the line support which rivals that of traditional braces.
- CONTROL DIALS: The Embrace Sytem’s support comes through tension in the cables provided by the control dials. Lying flat in the small of your back, the control dials give you full control over the K1’s support level. As you twist each dial, the cables tightly wrap your leg and adapt to your body enabling adjustable support for any activity or instability.
- TECHNICAL KNITTING: We use advanced technical knitting to manufacture and shape many elements of the K1. The channels that hold each cable and articulated knees are seamlessly knit into the fabric, resulting in superior comfort. The K1 Breathe has knit ventilation directly integrated into the fabric for enhanced temperature regulation and ultra breathability.
- SUSTAINABLE FABRIC: The K1’s material is knit with yarn made from recycled material. This environmentally conscious fiber is knit into a breathable and high-stretch fabric.