Vans Hi-Country & Hell-Bound Snowboard Boots 2022
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
Equal parts inspired by the terrain-transition riding of Vans snow team ripper Sam Taxwood and the Hank Williams, Jr. classic outlaw country song “Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound,” the Hi-Country & Hell-Bound boot is optimized to take your street or backcountry shred game to the next level. Key performance features, like a V3 POPCUSH™ footbed which offers our highest level of impact cushioning and tuned energy return, the Vans Flex Control System and PowerCuff Strap for custom flex tuning, and a V3 UltimateWaffle™ outsole, provide the confidence of all-terrain preparedness. A waterproof zipper shroud, D-ring gaiter hooks, one-way breathable valves, and the Vans V3 UltraCush™ TNF FlashDry™ liner promise unmatched moisture management. The Hi-Country will not only take you where you want to go, but it’ll give you the tools to show up in style.
- TERRAIN: BACKCOUNTRY AND ALL-MOUNTAIN: This boot has been optimized for versatility, from parks and powder to steep, deep, untouched terrain.
- V3 ULTRACUSH™ WITH THE NORTH FACE FLASHDRY LINER: Incorporating the North Face’s FlashDry technology, this liner has an UltraCush interior cushioning layer, extended Comfort Flex neoprene forefoot, and updated X-Cage for superior heel hold. It is finished with a dual-density, heat-moldable core and closed-seam microsuede cuff and tongue.
- V3 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED: From the tri-density POPCUSH construction to the OrthoLite open-cell foam top layer, the V3 footbed provides the kind of comfort and performance that only Vans can provide.
- V3 ULTIMATEWAFFLE™ OUTSOLE: The UltimateWaffle represents our most progressive thinking in outsole technology. Loaded with features, it is found only on our top-shelf product and offers the widest range of versatility. From stomping a big landing to side-hilling a hike (and even traction on your sled), you can count on the UltimateWaffle.
- V3 HARNESS: This advanced support harness delivers our highest level of support to the ankle and instep, keeping the V3 liner and boot shell locked in and connected.
- WATERPROOF ZIPPER SHROUD + D RING: This feature is a durable and weatherproof fabric shield that protects the lower part of your boot from snow, ice, and moisture. It also features a metal D-ring for securely fastening your pant gaiters to lock out snow.
- VANS FLEX CONTROL SYSTEM: Our removable, high-rebound Hytrel® tongue stiffeners enable riders to custom-tune their boot flex. Keep both in for maximum support, use just one for increased lateral or medial response, or take them both out for a softer-flexing boot. As your boots soften up over time, add the tongue stiffeners back in to extend the life of your boots.
- WATERPROOF, BREATHABLE VALVES: These waterproof valves allow one-way moisture management by transporting moisture away from your foot, ensuring breathability and thermal regulation for dry, comfortable feet.
- POWERCUFF STRAP: Power is the operative word. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.
- INSTEP FLEX ZONE: The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- HEAT RETENTION 360o: The newly improved thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
- FLEX RATING: 5-9
- SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate, advanced