Vans Juvie Linerless Snowboard Boots 2022
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship surfboards, SUPs and other oversize items.
The Juvie boot is designed for young riders seeking the speed, convenience, and precision of the Boa® Fit System and an unfiltered connection to their snowboard, so your little ones can begin to master their equipment. When combined with the lightweight construction and redefined simplicity of Vans’ linerless technology and a softer, more forgiving flex, carefree comfort is assured for the next generation of rippers. Plus, the Grow-With-You Shims are a perfect addition for young riders, and can be removed as the foot size grows, adding a half-size of extra room and extending the life of the boot.
- TERRAIN: ALL-MOUNTAIN AND PARK/STREET: This boot has been optimized for versatility, from parks and powder to urban environments, and everything in between.
- LINERLESS TECHNOLOGY: Lightweight construction and a slimmed-down upper reduce the boot’s overall size and weight while an increased internal foam package provides a softer, more cushioned feel.
- V1 POPCUSH FOOTBED: Single-density POPCUSH™ construction combines advanced 3D anatomical shaping and an anti-fatigue coring design for tuned energy return and the highest levels of impact cushioning.
- ULTRACUSH GROW-WITH-YOU SHIM: Designed for growing feet, this practical youth footbed sits atop a second built-in footbed and can be removed as the foot size grows, adding a half-size of extra room and extending the life of the boot.
- REVERSE WAFFLE OUTSOLE: The Reverse Waffle outsole flips a classic Vans design inside out. Optimized for snow, it offers boardfeel and impact absorption, plus all-condition traction in an affordable package.
- BOA CLOSURE: Offering on-the-fly micro-adjustability for unmatched adjustment and custom fit, the Boa Fit System delivers a fast, effortless, precision fit.
- INSTEP FLEX ZONE: The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- PLEASURECUFF™: The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff™ delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
- HEAT RETENTION 360o: The newly improved thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
- FLEX RATING: 2-3
- SKILL LEVEL: Beginner, intermediate