The recommended temperature range for a Single Wax Application is printed on the front of each Quick Humps label. Each Quick Humps label has its own "X-NUMBER" which indicates the relative hardness and stickiness of the six different formulas. The "1X" formula is the softest and stickiest Quick Humps Formula and the "6X" formula is the hardest and least sticky formula.
Zog's Quick Humps Wax comes in 6 varieties depending on your needs:
- 1X - Yellow Label: X-COLD to COLD (58°F / 14°C & Below)
- 2X - Purple Label: COLD to COOL (48°F-68°F / 9°C-20°C)
- 3X - Green Label: COOL to MID WARM (58°F-74°F / 14°C-23°C)
- 4X - Orange Label: MID COOL to WARM (64°F-78°F / 18°C-26°C)
- 5X - Red Label: WARM to MID TROPIC (70°F-84°F / 21°C-29°C)
- 6X - Blue Label: TROPIC (78°F / 26°C & Above)