686 Women's Mantra Jacket 2024 Spearmint Marble
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
Stay warm and dry in style with the 686 Women's Mantra Jacket. Crafted from 2-Layer infiDRY® 20K Stretch Fabric, this jacket boasts impressive waterproofing and breathability. With features like Vader Vents™, Air-Flo™ Mesh Lined Under Arm Vents, and 60g 85% Recycled Insulation, it's designed to keep you comfortable in any condition. Plus, the Hood Link System and multiple pockets keep your gear organized, making it a must-have for those who demand technical performance on the slopes.
- 2-Layer infiDRY® 20K Stretch Fabric + DWR (Moon Jacquard Non-Stretch)
- Fully Taped Bemis® Seams
- 60g 85% Recycled Insulation
- Vader Vents™
- Air-Flo™ Mesh Lined Under Arm Vents
- Adjustable Helmet Compatible Hood
- Hood Link System
- Honeycomb Knit Fleece Inner Collar/Mouth Flap
- Inner Smart Phone Pocket with Audio Cord Outlet
- Tangle Free Headphone Loops
- Internal Goggle + Lens Stash Pocket
- Adjustable Welded Cuffs
- Glove Link™ Inner Thumb Grip
- Inner Lycra Wrist Gaiters
- Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket with Key Clip
- Attached Adjustable Powder Skirt with Lycra Stretch Panel
- Pant Jacket Connect™ System
- Front Hand Pocket Inner Key Clip
- Adjustable Bottom Hem Cinch
- Internal Tissue Pocket
- Internal Lip Balm Pocket
- Water-Resistant Chest Pocket Zipper
|20000mm Waterproofing, 20000gm Breathability - Beyond excellent waterproofing to withstand any conditions Mother Nature may throw at you.
|Keep gear in order when not in use by creating a packable system.
|Built to help prevent the loss of heat. Some garments are more insulated than others.
|686's recycled insulation is 85% single use plastic and offers comfort in a light package with lasting warmth, good recovery, and better moisture management.
|Stealth vents that let your breath release without building up moisture internally.
|Vents that allow fresh air in and moisture out to help regulate your temperature.
|Fabric that doesn’t let the wind penetrate.
|Taping seams makes them as waterproof as the fabric itself and keeps moisture out.
|Exclusive to 686 infiDRY® fabric fuses 686's signature fabrics with waterproof and breathable elemental protection.
|The jacket is folded, rolled, and then the hood bungy tightens around the bundle to keep it that way.
|infiLOFT™ retains heat yet provides air movement between each group resulting in moisture resistance, loft-like feel with superior lightweight warmth.
|The seam taping process prevents moisture intrusion by making the seams as waterproof as their surrounding fabric.
Information provided by manufacturer