Anon Oslo WaveCel Helmet 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
- WaveCel helmets are designed to fit closer to the head, providing a snug, comfortable fit. Please refer to our sizing chart for accurate measurements. If you are in-between sizes, you may want to size up.
- WaveCel® behaves like a network of hundreds of interconnected shock absorbers connecting your head and the outer shell of the helmet. WaveCel® helps distribute the impact energy through its network of cells, reduces impact forces like the crumple zone of a car, and then helps divert rotational forces by flexing and gliding.
- In-mold shell construction fuses a lightweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS liner for a low-profile fit
- Passive ventilation channels, highlighting WaveCel material through 10 vents, help draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back
- In-Shell 360° BOA® Fit System integrates a fit dial directly into the helmet and provides for micro adjustments in a complete halo around the wearer's head
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand even when wearing gloves
- Polartec® Power Grid fleece on liner and ear pads is low pile, pill resistant, and moisture-wicking for maximum warmth
- Compatible with audio accessories