Burton 1987 Elite Snowboard
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
The 1987 Burton Elite Snowboard represents the snowboarding revolution that took place in the '80s, as it played a significant role in making the sport accessible to everyone. With this board, snowboarding transformed from a countercultural activity to a legitimate sport. The retro edition board celebrates the design that welcomed numerous riders to the fold and made standing sideways a possibility for all. The board's original shape, including its trademark swallowtail, modern materials, and throwback graphics, pays homage to the board that kicked snowboard progression into high gear. So, travel back to the future with this iconic board and experience the history of snowboarding.
- Directional Flex: Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- Super Fly® 800G Core: Super Fly® 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance
- Dualzone™ EGD™: Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Triax™ Fiberglass: Triax Fiberglass provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred
- Sintered WFO Base: Sintered WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel®: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Directional Flat Top: Directional Flat Top Bend features a flat profile overall with a rocker nose for the stability and effortless float perfect for deep days on surfy terrain
- All Mountain Directional Shape: Directional Shape is designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- 20mm Taper: 20mm Taper promotes floating and turning with a shorter width on the tail that drops it down and a wider width at the nose that pops it up
|Weight Range||80-120 lb. / 36-54kg||120-180 lb. / 54-82kg|
|Binding Sizes||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L|
Size chart provided by manufacturer