A mid-rise pant with all the elements for routine riding and added style details inspired by the Icelandic landscape.
Pockets. Style. Weather protection. It's all by design in the women's Burton Amora Pants. Inspired by the raw and natural beauty of the Icelandic landscape, they blend refined materials with utilitarian function. Fully on-snow ready with boot gaiters, thigh vents, and cargo pockets for keeping stuff handy.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- DRYRIDE two-layer polyester fabric (10,000mm/10,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- DRYRIDE two-layer polyester ribbed stretch-panel on back
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- Microfleece-lined fly and waistband
- Hook-and-loop waist adjustment
- Stretch back yoke
- Water-resistant boot gaiter
- Anti-scuff cuffs with bungee cuff elevator
- Key clip in pocket
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Mesh-lined no-snag thigh vents
- Cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closure with interior card pocket, zippered back pockets and leg pocket, and zippered hand-warmer pockets