Burton Family Tree Hometown Hero Snowboard 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
The Burton Family Tree Hometown Hero Snowboard is a specialized board for the Burton crew's regular expeditions throughout Vermont's narrow trees and slick paths. As a result, it features exceptional design and components fitting of the Family Tree name. The board boasts a directional shape with enough taper to elevate the nose during deeper snowfall, coupled with directional camber and flex to ensure it remains lively in all terrains and weather conditions. The nose and tail of the board have glass strategically positioned to increase their stiffness, enabling the rider to tackle bumps and obstacles with confidence and ease. Overall, the Burton Family Tree Hometown Hero Snowboard is an excellent choice for everyday use, providing exceptional performance across various terrains and weather conditions.
- BEND: Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float.
- SHAPE: Freeride Directional Shape features a setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle stance when riding flat base, and on edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess of a directional deck. 12mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition.
- FLEX: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- CORE: Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- CORE: Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight
- FIBERGLASS: 45° Carbon Highlights Fiberglass build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel.
- BASE: WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- BOARD MOUNT: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
|Size (cm)||Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)||Rider Weight (lbs/kg)|
|144||283.6||240||271.6||100-150 lbs. / 45-68kg|
|148||289.2||244||277.2||100-150 lbs. / 45-68kg|
|152||294.8||248||282.8||120-180 lbs. / 54-82kg|
|156||300.2||252||288.2||150-200 lbs. / 68-91kg|
|160||307.7||258||295.7||180-260 lbs.+ / 82-1rong>|
|156W||308.2||260||296.2||150-200 lbs. / 68-91kg|
|160W||314.7||265||302.7||180-260 lbs.+ / 82-1rong>|
|165W||319.6||268||307.6||180-260 lbs.+ / 82-1rong>|
Size chart provided by manufacturer