Burton Family Tree Territory Manager Snowboard 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship surfboards, SUPs and other oversize items.
When you check out, select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days. Use code "LOCAL" for $20 off local pick-ups* over $100. * Exclusions apply.
This tapered twin steps up stability and float for riders in search of a backcountry powder board with a freestyle attitude.
- BEND: Directional Camber
- SHAPE/FLEX: Directional, 8mm Taper, Twin
- Super Fly II™ 700G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™, Squeezebox
- FIBERGLASS/BASE: 45° Carbon Highlights, Sintered WFO
- EXTRAS: Balanced Freeride Geometry, Infinite Ride, The Channel®, Pro-Tip, Super Sap® Epoxy
- Personality: 5-8 (Medium - Aggressive)
- TERRAIN: Park: 6/10, All-Mountain: 7/10, Powder: 8/10
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.