Burton Fish 3D Directional Flat Top Snowboard 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
Embrace the call of the snow gods with the Burton Fish 3D Directional Flat Top Snowboard. This board takes the iconic Fish design to new heights, thanks to surfboard-inspired 3D shaping in the tip and tail that enhances surfability, responsiveness, and control in deep powder. With a double swallowtail for acceleration and nimble riding, plus a directional flat top bend and a 30mm taper for effortless float, this board is your ticket to playful adventures in the snow. Whether you're weaving through tree lines or seeking untracked stashes, the Fish 3D is your freeride companion, and it's backed by a 3-year warranty for peace of mind. Praise Ullr and ride the pow!
- 3D Shaping: Surfboard-inspired convex shaping in the tip and tail with a traditional base through the middle blend edge control and surfy freedom for a catch-free tip and tail.
- All About the Pow: From its directional shape to its swallow tail and reduced length to 30mm of taper, this is a playful deep snow quiver tool.
- Freeride Focus: Family Tree boards are designed to feed the freeride mindset, and the Fish 3D brings more surfability and a more nimble feel for weaving tight tree lines and getting creative in open terrain.
- Directional Flat Top: Directional Flat Top Bend features a flat profile overall with a rocker nose for the stability and effortless float perfect for deep days on surfy terrain
- All Mountain Directional Shape: Directional Shape is designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- 30mm Taper: 30mm Taper promotes floating and turning with a shorter width on the tail that drops it down and a wider width at the nose that pops it up
- Directional Flex: Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- Carbon Highlights: 45° Carbon Highlights Fiberglass build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel
- Sintered WFO Base: Sintered WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any conditionDirectional Flat Top
- Bend: Directional Flat Top™
- Shape: All Mountain Directional
- Terrain: Powder
- Riding Level: Expert
- Warranty: 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
|Weight Range||100-150 lbs. / 45-68kg||120-180 lbs. / 54-82kg||150-200 lbs. / 68-91kg||180-260 lbs.+ / 82-118kg+|
|Binding Sizes||Men's M/L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L|
Information provided by manufacturer