Burton Men's Free Thinker Snowboard 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
Get ready to unleash your creativity on the mountain with the Burton Men's Free Thinker Snowboard 2024. This true twin board, inspired by Danny Davis, is a park and pipe powerhouse designed for those who love hot laps and side hits. Its Camber Bend ensures precise edge control and a poppy feel, while the Twin Shape and Flex make it a breeze to spin and stomp, whether you're riding regular or switch. With a carbon-reinforced fiberglass core matrix, it's lightweight and full of energy, giving you the confidence to push your limits. Plus, The Channel® Board Mount compatibility allows you to fine-tune your stance exactly how you like it. This board is all about powerful turns, precision, and versatility, making it an ideal choice for intermediate to expert riders. And don't forget, it comes with a 3-year warranty for added peace of mind. Get ready to take your riding to the next level with the Burton Free Thinker Snowboard 2024.
- Camber Bend: Burton Camber Bend evenly distributes weight across the entire board for continuous edge control and powerful turns with plenty of pop.
- True Twin Freedom: Twin Shape and flex are perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that lets you spin and stomp as you like, regular or switch
- Lightweight and Full of Energy: The carbon-reinforced fiberglass core matrix creates a stiff, fine-tuned flex feel that's loaded with energy.
- Compatibility: The Channel® Board Mount is compatible with all major bindings and lets you dial in the stance exactly the way you like it.
- Camber: A Camber Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail
- Twin Shape: Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- Twin Flex: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Carbon Highlights: 45° Carbon Highlights Fiberglass build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel
- Sintered WFO Base: Sintered WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel®: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Bend: Camber
- Shape: Twin
- Terrain: All Mountain, Park
- Riding Level: Intermediate, Expert
- Warranty: 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
|Weight Range||120-180 lbs. / 54-82kg||120-180 lbs. / 54-82kg||150-200 lbs. / 68-91kg||180-260 lbs.+ / 82-118kg+||150-200 lbs. / 68-91kg||180-260 lbs.+ / 82-118kg+|
|Binding Sizes||Men's S/M, Women's M/L||Men's M, Women's L||Men's M/L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L|
Information provided by manufacturer