Burton Men's Skeleton Key Snowboard 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
Meet the Burton Men's Skeleton Key Snowboard 2024 – the offspring of a legendary one-night stand between two of Burton's all-terrain powerhouses. With a unique hard-charging directional shape, it's become a must-have for our testers and team riders. Whether you're diving into Japan's pow or shredding Mount Baker's banks, this board's directional camber bend keeps you stable in variable conditions while providing that essential float in soft snow. Plus, it's got a freeride directional shape that lets you ride it like a twin for freestyle fun, and when you're on the edge, it turns with precision. This board brings all-mountain versatility and speed to the table, and with compatibility with all major bindings thanks to The Channel® Board Mount, you can customize your stance exactly the way you want. It's a board that's ready to elevate your riding game, no matter where you take it.
- Directional Camber Bend: A blend of camber under both feet and a rockered nose maintains stability through variable conditions and plenty of float in soft snow.
- Twin Stance Meets Directional Float: The board's Freeride Directional Shape centers your stance for a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base. On edge it turns tight and quick with the soft snow float and feel of a directional deck.
- All-Mountain Versatility and Speed: Its directional shape and camber maintain stability at speed and all-mountain versatility.
- Compatibility: The Channel® Board Mount is compatible with all major bindings and lets you dial in the stance exactly the way you like it.
- Directional Camber: Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float
- Freeride Directional Shape: Freeride Directional Shape features a setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle stance when riding flat base, and on edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess of a directional deck
- 10mm Taper: 10mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition
- Directional Flex: Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- Triax™ Fiberglass: Triax Fiberglass provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred
- Sintered WFO Base: Sintered WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel®: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Bend: Directional Camber
- Shape: Freeride Directional
- Terrain: All Mountain, Powder
- Riding Level: Expert
- Warranty: 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
|Weight Range||120-180 lbs. / 54-82kg||120-180 lbs. / 54-82kg||150-200 lbs. / 68-91kg||180-260 lbs.+ / 82-118kg+|
|Binding Sizes||Men's M/L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L|
Information provided by manufacturer