Burton Men's Step On Genesis Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings 2024 Jake Blue
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
Get ready to elevate your snowboarding experience with the Burton Men's Step On Genesis Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings 2024. These bindings bring the simplicity of the Step On system to the next level, offering high-end comfort and a playful, responsive feel. With features like the Kickback Hammock suspension for ultimate comfort and response, Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System for underfoot comfort, and the Single-Component baseplate construction for consistent response on any terrain, these bindings are a game-changer. The Step On boot-to-binding system ensures easy entry and exit, while the FLAD system allows you to customize your stance. Plus, the use of recycled materials and Burton's warranty make these bindings a sustainable and reliable choice. So, step on and ride the mountain like never before!
- Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System as part of the Step On binding provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-Component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex Mounting System as part of the Step On binding dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Compatible with all mounting systems
- Step On® boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe. The Toe Hook 2.0 offers easier entry and exit from the system along with a more comfortable & enjoyable ride overall.
- Kickback Hammock hi-back cradles your heel in complete suspension with a combination of internal spring tension between the molded hammock and the hi-back frame for increased response and reduced vibration
- FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
- Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass in baseplate provides playful response
|Step On and go. From the moment you're ready to ride, the Step On™ boot-to-binding connection offers unprecedented convenience and performance that will have you taking on the entire mountain in no time.
|Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight and is compatible with all board mounting options.
|Step On FLAD™
|Step On FLAD system allows the user to make adjustments with a #2 screwdriver to forward lean angle of the hi-back based on the user's preference, getting an active and quicker response with more forward lean and a more relaxed response with less forward lean.
|Kickback Hammock hi-back is a combination of internal spring tension between the molded hammock and the hi-back frame for increased response and reduced vibration and comfort.
|30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite
|Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response
|Single-Component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
|Step On™, Recycled Materials
|All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.
Information provided by manufacturer