Burton Toddler Bomber Jacket 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship surfboards, SUPs and other oversize items.
When you check out, select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days. Use code "LOCAL" for $20 off local pick-ups* over $100. * Exclusions apply.
Snug as a bug in an insulated bomber jacket that is highly waterproof and warm just like the big kids. Warm and happy go hand in hand. So, the toddlers' 2L Bomber Jacket has a good dose of insulation to help quell potential rebellion. Add fully waterproof and breathable to the list and you've got a jacket that lets little people have fun outdoors. Small details like room-to-grow and a pass pocket give this little bomber some extra punch.
- DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Printed Recycled Mechanical Stretch 300D Polyester Woven Fabric
- Taffeta Lining Mapped with Microfleece Back Panel
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- Made of 100% recycled polyester; DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; PFC-free DWR coating
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO insulation [180g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care; Taffeta lining mapped with microfleece back panel for additional warmth
- Removable Contour hood with elastic hood gaiter; Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts; Adjustable cuffs; Ribbed hem; Reflective details; Ticket O-ring
- Sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing