Burton Women's [ak] Helium Hooded Stretch Insulated Jacket 2024 True Black
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
The women's Burton [ak] Helium Hooded Stretch Insulated Jacket delivers breathable warmth in a lightweight, pack-friendly design for backcountry missions. Its stretch fabric lets you move naturally while keeping things light and breathable. It's the midweight layer you can wear on the uptrack when it's cool and breezy or under your shell to stay warm on the descent. When the sun shines and the temps rise, it packs into its own pocket for easy stowing.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Breathable with light wind resistance for medium-intensity activities where breathability is a higher priority than wind resistance and added layering helps provide warmth
- [ak] DWR coating
- Lightweight low-profile back of hem cinch
- Pocket utility loop and media port
- Packable into a pocket
- Thermacore stretch insulation [40g] for focused warmth and enhanced breathability
- Attached hood with stretch binding at opening
- Zippered interior chest pocket and hand-warmer pockets